neria ™ soft
A variable angled infusion set allows you to adjust the insertion angle between 20 and 45 degrees (depending on insertion site and amount of subcutaneous tissue). Features include:
- Disconnection of the tubing at site for increased flexibility.
- Transparent window allowing you to monitor the insertion site.
This item is restricted by federal law to sale by or on the order of a physician. This infusion set is for subcutaneous delivery only.
- Transparent window allows monitoring of the insertion site
- Disconnect option for increased flexibility
- Soft and flexible cannula for angled insertion
- Skin friendly self-adhesive pad no need for extra dressing
- Standard luer-lock that fits most pumps
- Small bore (approx. 0.41 cm) double layer tubing minimises drug wastage and does not kink
- The neria soft infusion sets are sold in boxes containing 10 sets.
- Cannulae are also sold seperately in boxes containing 10 pcs/box.
- Insertion angle: 20-45 degrees (angled)
- Disconnection: Yes at site
- Needle gauge: G27
- Cannula diameter: 0.68 mm
- Needle lengths: 13 or 17 mm
- Tubing lengths: 60, 80 or 110 cm (23?, 31? or 43?)
- Adhesive: Built-in
- Priming volumes: 60 cm 0.10 ml
- 80 cm 0.13 ml
- 110 cm 0.18 ml
- neria products are Latex-free
Product numbers and Reimbursement codes
25 gauge 17mm soft canula
Code : PP1102622NS
NDC No.: 08423.1126.17