neria ™ soft
- neria™ soft is a soft cannula infusion set for angled insertion and can be disconnected at-site. These features make neria™ soft very suitable for lean and active patients.
- The disconnect feature makes neria™ soft convenient during long infusion periods and when several insertions sites are needed.
- The transparent window at the point of insertion allows monitoring of the insertion site without removing the infusion set, which is important when keeping the integrity of the site.
Advantages of neria ™ soft
- Transparent window allows monitoring of the insertion site
- Disconnect option for increased flexibility
- Soft and flexible cannula for angled insertion
- Skin friendly self-adhesive pad – no need for extra dressing
- Standard luer-lock that fits most pumps
- Small bore (approx. 0.41 cm) double layer tubing minimises drug wastage and does not kink
- The neria™ soft infusion sets are sold in boxes containing 10 sets.
- Cannulae are also sold seperately – in boxes containing 10 pcs/box.
- Insertion angle: 20-45 degrees (angled)
- Disconnection: Yes at site
- Needle gauge: G27
- Cannula diameter: 0.68 mm
- Needle lengths: 13 or 17 mm
- Tubing lengths: 60, 80 or 110 cm (23″, 31″ or 43″)
- Adhesive: Built-in
- Priming volumes: 60 cm – 0.10 ml
- 80 cm – 0.13 ml
- 110 cm – 0.18 ml
- neria™ products are Latex-free
Product numbers and Reimbursement codes
25 gauge – 17mm soft canula
Code : PP1102622NS
NDC No.: 08423.1126.17
This item is restricted by federal law to sale by or on the order of a physician.
This infusion set is for subcutaneous delivery only..