The multi-furcated steel needle infusion sets are designed for subcutaneous infusion of immunoglobulins (IgG) for the treatment of Primary Immune Deficiency.
neria ™ multi
neria™ multi combines the known user benefits of neria™ with a range of multi needle infusion sets for delivery of large volumes over a short period of time (i.e. 1-2 hours).neria™ multi infusion sets have been tested for safe use with:- Immunoglobulins for primary immune deficiency.
Advantages of neria ™ multi
- The neria™multi infusion sets are high quality products with a main focus on ease of use and minimizing adverse events. 1,2 This provides a high level of user comfort and security which supports therapy compliance.
- No Longer a Need for Extra Dressing
- • Easy Attachment – skin friendly adhesive is pre-attached.
• Simple Insertion – flexible grips support the simple 90 degree insertion
• Minimizes pain – a thin 27G needle design helps minimize pain during insertion
• Low Drug Waste – double layer tubing ( a tube inside a tube)
minimizes priming volume and reduces kinking
- 1. Chan G.C.F., Ng D.M.W. et al, Comparison of Subcutaneous Infusion Needles for Transfusion Dependent Thalassemia Patients by the Intrapersonal Cross-Over Assessment Model, Am J.Hematol, 76;398-404
- 2. Parsons J. Infusion Line preferences of patients prescribed apomorphine for complex Parkinson’s disease. British Journal of Neuroscience Nursing, December 2009, Vol 5 No 12.
There are no reviews yet.