The Crono PCA 50
- The Crono PCA 50 is a new, innovative, ambulatory, infusion pump which has been developed to meet the need for a small, light-weight, advanced PCA pump that will increase the mobility of patients both in hospitals and in home care.
- The pump is approved and very suitable for subcutaneous, intra-venous, epidural infusions and can be programmed to deliver:
- Continuous infusion
- Bolus dose on demand (PCA bolus)
- Clinician bolus (administred by clinician or responsible caregiver)
- Combinations of programmingpossibilities 1-3
- The pump is provided with a key-pad lock-out function to avoid unauthorized reprogramming of drug administration.
- The liquid crystal display (LCD) can show relevant information to caregivers and patients like programmed values, amount of drug delivered, remaining delivery time etc.