Discreet design provides freedom
The Crono Five is a new, innovative PCA pump that is very appreciated by health care professionals and patients due to its small size and technical features.
Improved site absorption and less site pain
- Crono Five is an ambulatory infusion pump especially suited for controlled drug administration on patients in hospital or undergoing a therapy at home. The pump is suitable for subcutaneous, intra-venous, epidural and intrathecal infusions allowing 4 different administration modalities:
- Bolus dose upon request (PCA)
- Clinician bolus (managed by clinician)
- Combined (continous + bolus upon request + clinician bolus)
- The pump is provided with key-pad lock-out functions in order to avoid un-authorized reprogramming of the drug administration protocol. The liquid crystal display (LCD) shows the information which are helpful both for the clinician and the patient like programming, reading of administered drug volumes and control functions of the pump.
This item is restricted by federal law to sale by or on the order of a physician.
Product numbers and Reimbursement codes
Code : Crono 5
Pack Factor: Each
NDC No.: 8423.2000.05