- The high technology invested will give the device total reliability, with minimal maintenance. The electronic circuit is controlled by a microprocessor, thus enabling to program the flow rate and see the corresponding infusion time on a display.
- A special button enables one to administer additional boluses and displays the supplied quantity in real time. A brief acoustic signal warns when the drug contained in the syringe is about to run out.
The Crono PCA 50 is a new, innovative, ambulatory, infusion pump which has been developed to meet the need for a small, light-weight, advanced PCA pump that will increase the mobility of patients both in hospitals and in home care.
The pump is approved and very suitable for subcutaneous, intra-venous, epidural infusions and can be programmed to deliver:
- Continuous infusion
- Bolus dose on demand (PCA bolus)
- Clinician bolus (administred by clinician or responsible caregiver)
- Combinations of programmingpossibilities 1-3
Discreet design provides freedom
The Crono Five is a new, innovative PCA pump that is very appreciated by health care professionals and patients due to its small size and technical features.
Crono Five is an ambulatory infusion pump especially suited for controlled drug administration on patients in hospital or undergoing a therapy at home.
The pump is suitable for subcutaneous, intra-venous, epidural and intrathecal infusions allowing 4 different administration modalities…
Improved site absorption and less site pain Crono S-PID 50 has an extremely high PSI and a particular mechanism in which the pump pushes directly on the rubber piston, making it possible to push the medication with a significant thrust and with high accuracy, especially viscous medications like immune globulins. This pulse equates to 20 µl (microliters) (0.020 ml) per impulse. The effect to the patient is that a strong thrust of a very small pulse of viscous medication means fewer problems with site absorption, site pain and tubing occlusion.
- Crono Super PID combines high technology with innovative design. Thanks to the small size of the pump, the patient can administer the drug any time during the day without interrupting daily life or leisure activities.
- Crono Super PID has a particular mechanism which pushes directly on the rubber syringe piston, which makes it possible to reach a significant thrust force and high accuracy of administration.